Iowa Caucus Debacle, Shadow App, Seth Rich, NGP VAN, Hillary, Obama, Google & Shadownet
The dots are coming together –
– NGP VAN is the Democrat’s Voter Database.
– Aside: Seth Rich was working on NGP VAN when he was murdered.
– ‘Shadow’ is a Dem app which apparently failed earlier, leading to the Iowa Caucus dabacle.
– Shadow feeds voter info into NGP VAN.
– Shadow was created by ‘campaign and technology veterans who have built and implemented technology at Hillary for America, Obama for America, Google, Kiva, Apple, the AFL-CIO, and the DNC.’
– Maxine Waters boasted about Obama’s database, which was the last we heard of it.
WATERS: The president has put in place an organization that contains the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life. That’s going to be very, very powerful. That database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that it’s never been done before.
– Rush Limbaugh suggests that Google helped Obama set up the database.