MANUFACTURED FEAR

Posted by Anon on  May 18, 2021 |

Remember last summer when the CDC quietly admitted that only 6% of Covid deaths were specifically from Covid and that the other 94% had an average of two comorbidities, which were the true cause of death?

They’ve now changed it again to 5% and an average of FOUR comorbidities for the remaining 95%.

So lets break this down…

The “total claim” for Covid 19 deaths in the US is currently at 568,000.

5% of 568,000 is 28,400 people who have died from Covid-19 in the United States in 15 months.

That breaks down to 63 people per day, or just over one person per state.

For reference, almost 3,300 people die PER DAY in AUTO ACCIDENTS.

Meaning that over the past 15 months an American citizen has been 52 times more likely to die in an auto accident than of Covid-19. Yet many people don’t even wear a seatbelt or think twice about their safety when driving.

What’s the difference?

MANUFACTURED FEAR BY THE MSM.

That would be the same MSM who is complicit in the 28,400 deaths that Covid actually caused after they lied to the American people and demonized hydroxychloroquine, which has close to a 99% success rate in treating Covid when administered correctly and on time.

This is also the same MSM who covered for Cuomo, Whitmer, Newsome and other governors who are responsible for the murder of THOUSANDS of sick nursing home patients that were illegally grouped together in order to inflate the death count.

They will stop at nothing to keep this lie going, as they’ve shown time and time again since the beginning.

“Pandemic” and “empty hospitals” don’t add up. Its that simple.

Covid-19 was the greatest hoax ever perpetuated on mankind.

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

Sauce: https://gab.com/Lebronsonroids/posts/106252563898617616